Now a days million of peoples affected with Bad breath, even when people brushes and flosses their teeth regularly. this situation is occurred by food stuck between the teeth or a bacterium in the oral cavity
In any reason, bad breath is an unpleasant problem and is also very difficult to get rid of. In market, many commercial tubes of toothpaste and mouth-washing products are available, but they are expensive and full of chemicals that can worsen the condition. Due this, we recommend a natural remedy that will help you get rid of bad breath forever!
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- 2 lemons
- ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add the lemon juice, cinnamon, and honey in a bottle, then add a cup of lukewarm water and shake everything well.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of the remedy to rinse your mouth, and spit it out after a couple of minutes.
- Cinnamon has excellent antibacterial properties which will eliminate the bacteria that are causing bad breath.
- Honey possesses the same properties as well, while baking soda will alkalize your oral cavity and whiten your teeth.
- The lemon is added to give a nice aroma to the remedy and will also kill any bacteria that have survived on your teeth.
- Try the remedy yourself and you will get rid of bad breath once and for all.