Varicose veins are unaesthetic dilated veins otherwise known as spider veins which are a clear sign of poor blood circulation. This health condition usually occurs in women, but men also have them just not in such frequency. So, both genders are for sure affected by their appearance and because of that many remedies are being searched for.
Therefore, we will present the best home remedies which will help you in the removal of varicose veins. Thanks to their use you can eliminate them quickly, efficiently and economically.
There are many expensive products available on the market, however these natural remedies in this article are far from costly, and you can use them in your own home without the hassle of going somewhere else. Moreover, you can prepare them at home.
Thanks to the use of these natural remedies your circulation will be improved thus removing those annoying varicose veins.
Natural Home Remedies:
Apple cider vinegar, carrot and aloe Vera:
Preparation: Place the apple vinegar, carrot and aloe Vera gel in a blender; blend them till you have smooth texture. Then apply this mixture on the afflicted area and leave it to act for at least half an hour. After that, wash it off with plenty of cold water.
The Crystal of the aloe Vera:
It is considered to be one of the best treatments. Preparation: Take a penca of the plant and extract its crystal, after that warm it till it becomes a little warm and then apply on the affected area. You can also use it as compresses during the night.
Aside the fact that it can be consumed frequently, you can prepare an ointment by mixing a little garlic crushed with alcohol. Use this mix and massage it on your legs 4 times a week.
Ginkgo balboa has in its content flavonoids which incite and improve the function of the circulatory system thereby substantially helping in the removal of the varicose veins. Take a tablet or capsule on daily basis.
Dip Baths with sea salt and apple cider vinegar:
It is a perfect remedy for removal of varicose veins and it is very simple and easy. Just dip your feet in this mixture for approximately 20 minutes and in the meantime massage them.
- Each day elevate your legs for at least 10 minutes so that you can stimulate the return of the blood to the heart thus resulting in decongestion of the veins.
- Take up activities which activate blood circulation like walking or riding a bike.
- If you have frequently crossed your legs up to now, stop it, always have in mind that this body position prevents the blood from circulating normally inciting occurrence of varicose veins and worsening the ones that you already have.
- Avoid long sitting hours or standing for a longer period of time.
- Try not to lead a sedentary way of life and avoid the intake of coffee, alcohol and get rid of those nasty cigarettes.
- If you are on birth control pills, try to find another alternative since their side effects are connected to circulation.