Facial hair is a common problem for a lot of women, which forces many to go to extreme lengths and spend hundreds of dollars on their removal. We must admit that they can be quite troublesome and cause self-esteem issues so it’s no wonder we want them eliminated in any way possible.
facial-hair Laser treatments and commercial hair removal creams can give good results but many experience rashes and redness, due to the facial skin’s sensitivity to all those chemical compounds in them. That’s why it’s always better to try a more natural approach. In this article we’ll share with you a natural recipe which will remove your facial hair in less than 15 minutes and leave your skin radiant and smooth.
The following recipe has been used in the Middle East for centuries and it not only removes the hair but it also makes your skin look healthier, brighter and smoother. Everyone who’s ever tried it says that they’re amazed by the excellent results. The recipe is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – a powerful combination which does wonders for your skin.
- 2 tbsp. honey.
- 1 tbsp. oatmeal paste.
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice.
How to Prepare and Apply:
- Crush the oatmeal into fine powder and then mix all the ingredients into a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture onto the desired area and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and you’re done.
- Apply some moisturizer afterwards and repeat the process 2-3 times a week for a month.
You’ll notice the hairs disappearing gradually until they’re completely gone for good.
- Try this recipe out and tell us what you think, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed by the results. If you have sensitive skin consult a dermatologist before applying any homemade remedy, you wouldn’t want to make matters worse. If you have normal skin you can try the paste on a small patch of skin on your arm just to make sure it doesn’t cause any irritations.