Having dark skin on the inner thighs is not a serious health issue but it really an embarrassing problem for men and women. Obesity is the main cause for dark inner thighs, as the thighs will tend to rub against each other while they walk or exercise.
Other reasons include excessive sweating, exposure to harmful UV rays, poor hygiene, shaving or usage of other bikini hair removal techniques, PCOS, friction due to too much exercise, certain health problem or medications (like diabetes, overweight, insulin resistance), hormonal imbalance, usage of chemical enriched products, etc.
Most of us will ignore this body part without taking proper care but if you wish to lighten your thighs and look good in skirts or shorts then it’s time to go to the kitchen.
Yes, your kitchen is the best natural pharmacy in which many natural remedies are available there to get rid of problems. Have a look to know the effective home remedies for lightening your dark inner things.
These are the remedy that are widely used to get rid of dark skin in your inner thighs. Let’s get started.
Lemon has a mild exfoliating property that removes the impurities on the skin. It acts as a natural bleaching agent that lightens your dark skin. It also has acidic property and rich content of vitamin C which stimulate the growth of new cells to get an even skin tone.
- Apply the freshly squeezed lemon juice on your dark inner thighs using a cotton ball.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes and wipe off using a wet washcloth.
- Finally, rinse off with cold water and dry your skin to apply moisturizer.
- Repeat it for 2 – 3 times a week.
- If you’re having dry or sensitive skin, then dilute the fresh lemon juice with water before application