Most people try to get the results from using the different lightening creams for making the complexion of thighs, butt and bikini area. At last, by finding the negative outcomes, you feel yourself a failure after many tries. It is suggested to you that concentrate on the natural herbs and leaves that can prove to be more beneficial for converting from the dark tone to the lighter tone. There are many ingredients you can find easily, which will help lighten your bikini, butt and dark inner thighs. The advantage of using home remedies is that it will not be harmful to you and will not cause any side-effects.
This is an embarrassing issue especially for women. There are many causes behind this issue such as excessive sweating, sun rays, side effects of medication, diabetes, hormonal imbalance, hair removing creams, etc.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice:
Coconuts contain the number of beneficial contents on the body in which one of them possesses a lightening effect of hyper pigmented (dark or discolored) skin. This helps in making the scars and stretch marks completely blemished and moisturized due to which the dark spots and marks are gradually vanished. If you add lemon juice in the coconut oil so lemon juice which is a good ingredient that helps in making the skin tone lighter.
- Take three tbsp. of coconut oil. Add the juice of about half lemon (one-third part amount the coconut oil).
- Apply the pack to the inside part of the thighs and massage well.
- Massage for about 10 to 15 minutes. Massaging action will help in circulating the blood on the darker areas.
- Now wash off the areas with warm water.
- Make sure for not to use soap on that areas after applying the solution.
- Do this remedy at least once a day.
Lemon, Glycerin and Rose Water:
The lemon, glycerin and rose water get together to make a perfect moisturizing and lightening effect. These help in reducing the darker skin areas along with those areas that possess ugly dark spots. This pack not only helps in clearing up the blemishes but also helps to make the skin soft and supple.
- Take equal quantities of glycerin and lemon.
- Add a bit of rose water to it.
- The best time to use this pack is the night time before going to the bed.
- Apply this pack gently to the darken areas.
- Allow it to remain for the whole night and wash it in the morning.
- This remedy should be used every day to get the fine results.
Orange Peel and Honey:
Orange is not only best for the winter season, but it is also good to use in the summer season also because now you can make an amazing home remedy from the orange peel that you can also use in the summer season. Oranges contain vitamin C which is required for the healthy and whitening effect of the skin. It also gives your skin a fresh orange flavor.
- Take an orange and grate its peel.
- Add one tbsp. of honey to it.
- Crush the grated peel and add into the honey.
- Apply the pack into your darken areas and massage with the gentle hands.
- The mixture is slightly sticky so while you are massaging, you need an extra solution to keep the areas moist.
- Keep massaging for about 15 minutes then wash off with water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day for the quickest results.
Aloe vera is mainly a good plant which helps in healing many skin problems and also an excellent moisturizer. It is also called as natural darkness corrector.
- Apply aloe vera juice or gel directly on the affected areas.
- Massage for few minutes, leave it for 15 minutes then wash off with water.
- Repeat the remedy for daily for few weeks.
Potatoes – Apply potato juice on inner thighs and butt using cotton balls and wash the area after 20 minutes.
Tomatoes – Apply fresh tomato juice or its pulp on the dark skin, when it dries wash it off with water.
Yogurt – Directly apply plain yogurt on the affected areas and massage for few minutes and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Coconut Water – Apply coconut water over the dark regions of your body and wash it off after 20 minutes.
Papaya – Rub a small piece of papaya on your thighs and butt for few minutes, then wash the area with lukewarm water.