Lower Belly fat does not look good and it damages the entire personality of a person. reducing Lower belly fat and getting into your best possible shape may require some exercise. But the large range of exercises at your disposal today can cause confusion to you in making the right choice of the best one that will help you shed that Lower belly fat and reveal your hard-won muscles.
While it takes different kinds of exercises to burn the Lower belly fats in your body and achieve that desired well rounded stomach.
This exercise ball, stability ball, balance ball and physio ball all mean the same. This will not only improve balance, coordination and stability. This exercise need a lot more muscles stabilization engages.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the ball so that the lower back is supported and feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place your hands on your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your torso up and forward. lower back down.
- The ball must remain stable during each contraction.
- Inhale as you lower back down, and exhale as you crunch.
- Perform 1-3 sets and repeat 12-16 times.
The Criss Cross Pilates Exercise works your core. You can use a rope to ensure proper form. To get the full effect, make sure to keep your core tight throughout the exercise. The Criss Cross Pilates Exercise will work your core. Because your feet are off the ground, the exercise especially works your obliques and lower abs.
How To Do:
- Lie straight on the mat. Place the palms below the head with shoulders wide apart.
- Bent the knees and pull it up to the sheens.
- Now pull up your head and shoulders up from the mat till the base of shoulder blades as you exhale.
- Now inhale and exhale as you spread your left leg out and twist your torso toward right as if to touch the right knee with your left elbow.
- Now inhale as you straighten your body and switch legs, exhale as you spread out the right leg and twist your torso towards left as if to touch the left knee with the right elbow.
- Repeat the set 10 times and gradually increase it.