A yellow or brown mineral deposit on teeth is called tartar. The quantity of tartar increases and if you don’t remove it, it can cause periodontitis.
Your dentist is the first solution if you want to clean your teeth, but another solution is to remove tartar at home.
You will Need:
- Baking soda.
- Dental pick.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- Antiseptic mouth wash.
The most common and effective tool to get rid of tartar is baking soda.
One tablespoon of baking soda should be mixed with ½ teaspoon of salt in a cup. Then rinse the toothbrush with warm water, and dip it in the mixture. Brush your teeth and spit. The whole process should last for five minutes.
A cup full with hydrogen peroxide should be mixed with ½ cup of warm water after which you should rinse your mouth for one minute, and after spitting, rinse with ½ cup of cool water.
Use a dental pick for rubbing the yellow tartar from teeth. In order not to irritate and damage your gums, be cautious not to scrape them.
Use antiseptic mouth wash every second day to rinse your mouth.
Here are Another Few Tips for Beautiful, Shiny Smile:
Strawberries and Tomatoes:
Because they are rich in vitamin C they are great for maintaining oral health. They can be rubbed directly onto your teeth and should be left for 5 minutes. In this way the tartar will become softer.
Afterwards rinse your mouth with a mixture prepared from baking soda and warm water. Also, you can apply the same procedure with other food that is rich in vitamin C, like bell peppers, lemons, berries,papaya, oranges and lime.
Consuming Swiss or Cheddar cheese before meals helps in neutralizing the acids that cause tartar. Aged cheese contains ingredients that act as a defender.
- Furthermore, there are other things that you can include into your oral health routine:
- You should often brush your teeth with a soft brush and you should make vertical movements. Be sure to always clean the space between gums and the teeth.
- Regularly use dental floss
- Salivary glands are triggered by chili food. In that way the saliva cleanse the mouth in a natural way.
- Use orange peel to rub the teeth to prevent bacteria multiplying before going to bed and don’t rinse your mouth.